Tuesday 28 October 2008

Hope

I got the train to Belfast today to attend a meeting, it was the first time i've been on a train since I was at J'town and I have to say it made me pine for the freedom of being a student again....finishing at lunch time and jumping on the train to go blow your student loan! Anyway, when on the train I read this verse and found it very encouraging. I know there are a lot of people going through rough times at the minute so hopefully it will encourage another.

Lamentations 3 v 22-24:

The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is His faithfulness; His mercies begin afresh each morning. I say to myself, “The Lord is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in Him!”

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Great post Tim! It's good to be reminded of that wee verse!

Anonymous said...

cheers for this mate