Wednesday 10 December 2008

A Striking Similarity

I'm back by popular demand....by popular I mean Scotty. It's always good to feel wanted Scotty!

When I set up this account I had all these ideas about sharing my thoughts and ideas; however, life is busy and it's not often I have time to sit down and blog. In fact, life is hectic. It's actually flying by. I was listening to the radio today and they were talking about school formals when it hit me that it's over 6 years since I was in school. I remember my last day like it was yesterday. I really need to do something worthwhile with my life. Any ideas?

So what's been happeneing in my life over the past few weeks? My wife has been sickly. I probably haven't been as patient with her as I should, something which I have felt a bit guilty about. This guilt was exacerbated (I can tell you are impressed with the use of that word) yesterday and today by her patience with her idiotic husband. Firstly yesterday I was stopped for not wearing a seatbelt, which wasn't the first time...to my shame (I just struggle to remember, I now have a sticker on the steering wheel saying seatbelt!). That was £60 down the drain and 3 penalty points. Then today I drove into the back of someone. My car is ok but the other parties is dmagaed and thats likely to be a couple of hundred. It's money we can't afford to be throwing around but instead of going mad Andrea never once shouted or give off, she is pretty cool!

Anyway, I'll get to what I wanted to post. It's stupid but something I found amusing when I saw it on T.V.



Tell me if I am missing something but surely this is the most absurd music video ever released? As soo as I saw it there was only one video that I could compare it to.....



Comedy gold.

By the way, if your wondering what the previous video was about - it was just a trial when scotty was showing me how to upload video.

2 comments:

S.B. Gordon said...

Yeoo he's back. But not 100%. Didnt know about the car man, everything ok?

And as for doing something big - I'm in the same boat. I wanna do something huge. I think cycling round Ireland is the one I'm gonna go for. What ya think you in?

dave wiggins said...

That is quality ... my lovely horse